1. In three words, how would you want people to describe you?
Sassy, fun and different. It’s funny because I use to think that being ‘different’ was a weakness. Now it’s the biggest compliment anyone can give me!
2. Which actress do you see playing you in your biopic?…
I adore Anne Hatheway and would love for her to play my biopic. She’s able to potray vulnerability in such a effortless way.
3. …and what would she wear?
Absolutely anything from Patricia Field’s magic wardrobe on Sex and the City. Also, she’d have to wear a whole lot of perseverance. Lots of it!
4. How do you express yourself and your individuality through style?
My style and sense of expression is definitely passed on from my mom. She’s a big believer in always dressing up and looking your best. It has everything to do with being comfortable in your own skin and NOT being afraid to stand out! It’s very important for me to wear what I feel good in as opposed to caring what others think.
5. What are some of your main passions and why are they important to you?
I am passionate about storytelling! I get to tell stories through my YouTube channel, when I’m acting, presenting or lecturing. Stories are so powerful because they help us make sense of our worlds, give hope, educate or allow us to have fun. Then I’m super passionate about health and fitness. We need to be the most radiant and vibrant versions of ourselves!
6. What are the 5 invaluable tips you can share to aspiring actresses?
- Show up, just show up!
- Be serious about your career but don’t take it too seriously.
- Have the skin of an elephant but the heart of a fairy.
- Have your fingers in many pies.
- Eventhough it feels personal, it’s never personal.
7. Who is your favourite fashion icon?
Audrey Hepburn!! I LOVE her. Especially this quote:
”The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy – it’s all that matters.” – Audrey Hepburn
Ursula was featured as a guest host on The Stylista Review where she answered viewers’ questions about Miss Black Footwear, check her out below!