MARIE CLAIRE IMAGE MAKERS AWARDS.
Marie Claire, in association with ALDO hosted their first Image Makers Awards to honour South Africa’s behind-the-scenes fashion industry icons and the new guard. The event took place atRoom Five in Rivonia and the guests were welcomed with Singleton’s cocktails and Canape’s.
Nomazamo Mbatha was the host for the evening and she did an amazing job! she was wearing a stunning David Tlale’s flowy gown that caught everyone’s attention.
Below are the icons and new guard that received awards and the winners were…
1. Stylist – Louw Kotze
2.Photographer – Ulrich Knoblauch
3. Fashion Designer – Marianne Fassler
4. Hair Stylist – Saadique Ryklief
5. Make-Up Artist – Clara Chimeloane
THE NEW GUARD
1. Photographer – Trevor Stuurman
2. Stylist – Kwena Baloyi
3. Fashion Designer – Rich Mnisi
4. Hair Stylist –Bomzi Lekgoro
5. Make-up Artist – Kelly Paitaki
Hair Stylist Bomzi Lekgoro (left) and Make-Up Artist Clara Chimeloane
Photographer – Trevor Stuurman
Fashion Designer – Rich Mnisi
Congratulations to all the winners!
All photos by Harmonix