1. Tell us a little about yourself
I’m a 24 year old Bcom Graduate hailing from the beautiful city of Durban, now in the concrete jungle JHB in pursuit of her passions.
2. What are some of your main passions and why are they important to you?
I’m passionate about PEOPLE and anything which makes them FEEL. From Personal style, beauty, Sport… all those are definitely top of the list at making people FEEL.
3. What are the 5 invaluable tips you can share for shooting looks,
what would they be?
- Have a list of your desired locations already in place ( most if not all )
- Have reference images in place so you and the photographer are on the same page, but don’t be a copy cat!
- Try on all your looks and have all your clothes ironed out the night before
- Ensure all your shoes have been wiped clean as this can ruin an entire shot
- Don’t be afraid to play around with different textures and different colors.
4. What camera do you use to shoot? and do you have any favourite locations or backdrops?
I’m not sure, depends on the photographer I’m using. I don’t get that technical. My favorite location is hands down the Durban South Beach side of life. There are a lot of old buildings which go unnoticed amongst all the new developments.
5. What are some apps you cant live without?
Google maps, InstaEditor, Dropbox and GIF Keyboard ( because memes are life!!)
6. Where do you get most of your inspiration?
Im inspired by all the current trends, but I get most of my inspiration off of Pinterest as well as Lookbook.
7. Describe your personal style
My personal style is quite chic and I’m definitely one to attend to my comforts needs while still dressing up for the occasion.
8. Favourite colour of the moment
9. What is your go to outfit/look?
Jeans and a loose T. Boots and brogues are also top of the list if I’m not in sneakers.
10. Who is your favourite fashion icon?
Grace Kelly and Diana Ross
11. What is your dream collaboration?
Hmmm… I’ve never thought about that one. I really enjoy the work Diesel puts out as well as something with Forever New or Topshop.
12. What does a typical day look like for you?
I’m always on the net. I wake up check up on my emails and answer them accordingly. If I’m not reading up something up on the net, I’m preparing content for my blog, a client or for my fashion segment on Gagasi FM. Either than that, I’m tuned into E! Entertainment , the sports Channel or the news Channel.
13. What is your go to beauty routine?
I’m not into any hectic routines because I don’t ever want to mess up my face busy doing the most! So I do the usual ( Face Wash, Cleanse, Exfoliate, Tone ) I also steam my face once in a while.
14. What are some dreams of yours?
To tackle social development issues using various platforms to bring new meaning to people’s lives.
15. Any hidden talents?
Hahaha not that I know of…
16. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
Somewhere in the Media and Marketing world, standing tall with a VOICE.
17. What are the best things to do in your city?
Getting sun kissed while you Beach away.
18. Are you part of any social communities in your city?