Tell us a little about yourself
Well my style is a crossover between formal meets the 21st century swing I love to dapper but also blend it with a little of street style. A blend of fabrics and colours that are eyes to the eye one thing I can say is I pay attention to detail.
2.What are some of your main passions and why are they important to you?
- One of my passions is fashion because of the great gift it is and it being able to transcend race and language and it is just expression.
- I am also a big believer in giving life I am believe in order too receive more u need too give even more.
- I love music extremely I grew up in the beautiful city or hood called mdantsane and music is a great element here from hip hop to house thus I love going out and listening to new sounds and socializing.
- I am also a promoter of events around the East London area fashion events, popup shops and also music concerts.
3. What are the 5 invaluable tips you can share for shooting looks, what would they be?
- Firstly location is key cause the location will impact the feel and look of the shoot.
- Have a good photographer that understands your style and vision you have for the shoot.
- Have a very good storyline for the shoot so you don’t get lost in the moment and be able to translate the story.
- Be able to make your location or background complement you’re the mood of the shoot with your outfit of cause.
- Have fun with every single moment of your shoot be able to take good direction from your photographer but be able to adopt and improvise.
4. What camera do you use to shoot? and do you have any favourite locations or backdrops?
My photographer said to tell you he uses a Nikon lol I love to shoot in mostly abandoned areas but favourite places to shoot is on top of buildings and airil shoots.
5. What are some apps you cant live without?
It has to be instagram (@siphozarmaki) and Facebook (siphozar gagashe maki) and for business whatsapp.
6. Where do you get most of your inspiration?
To be honest is Ricky Rick and the great David Tlale.
7. Describe your personal style
Clean and fresh but also the gentleman with that touch of street.
8. Favourite colour of the moment
9. What is your go to outfit/look?
Dapper with a hint of street style.
10. Who is your favourite fashion icon?
Davi Antony look for him on Instagram he is a marvel.
11. What is your dream collaboration?
A brother from Angola named Nilson Lourenco.
12. What does a typical day look like for you?
A proper shoe most of the time with happy socks and a well tailor pants and shirt and shades, I love shades.
13. What is your go to beauty routine?
Keep the face clean and fresh and I love smelling good and then we of too get this money.
14. What are some dreams of yours?
To become a billionaire that own a line of gentleman clothing and accessories.
15. Any hidden talents?
I fully believe in that I have a great dance talent.
16. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
Travelling the world, gathering more fashion ideas and growing my brand.
17. What are the best things to do in your city?
Go out and socialize and shop. There are great little beautiful spots to eat and have a great time.
18. Are you part of any social communities in your city?
Event promoters groups and East London gig guide and whats happening in East London.