The SA Fashion Forum is a fashion-orientated event, which is based on growing the South African fashion industry, by providing workshops conducted by fashion professionals in their respective fields. Founded by Luyanda Madonia and Ayanda Nhlapo, this project is a life changer for the future fashion professionals of this country. It seeks to highlight and explore commercial, non-commercial, untapped and unknown careers that are found within the fashion industry, while educating people on how to monetize on their skills, as well as create their own businesses, which in turn contributes to the economic growth of South Africa.
Calling all aspiring fashion bloggers, stylists, designers, models, fashion editors, retail owners and fashion buyers, to join the SA Fashion Forum for a motivating and educational day packed with SA’s fashion industry panelists, such as:
- Fashion and Lifestyle blogger – Ricci-lee Kalishfrom the Big Bad Wolf.
- Fashion and Beauty Director – Khomotoso Moloto.
- Fashion Stylist – Linda Sifumba (Winner of Season 1 She’s The One.
- Model – Sello Nhlapo
- Fashion Designer and TV Presenter – Ayanda Nhlapo (Finalist on E! Host South Africa, and Winner of SA Style awards 2017 for The Next Big Thing).
- Founder of leading streetwear store Dip Street – Tusa Mamba .
- CEO of Revolt Clothing and fashion blogger – Luyanda Madonia.
Attendees will not only gain practical knowledge on getting started into the fashion industry and how to monetize their newfound skills but receive:
- Emailed PowerPoint presentation of all subjects mentioned above .
- Networking with industry pros and your peers .
- Epic SAFF goodie bag .
- Tea, coffee and cupcakes on arrive.
- Champagne and light snacks during networking session .
The event will take place on the 3rd February 2018 at 10:00am – 16:00pm.
Venue: One Eloff Building, Joziburg
2 Eloff St, Salisbury Claims, Johannesburg, 2001
Ticket sold at R350, ticket booking at https://www.quicket.co.za/events/38918-sa-fashion-forum/#/