ON THE RADAR WITH
1. Tell us a little about yourself
Sazi Hills is a Fashion consultant and Brand influencer. Currently the Principal Consultant of the fashion brand “Newfeeling”. A wife, mum and also a blogger. In my spare time I dabble in a bit of personal shopping for client’s wardrobes.
2. What are some of your main passions and why are they important to you?
Styling and throwing ideas around for designing, is important to me because that is what makes me feel alive, apart from being with family & friends.
3. Do you have any tips on shooting your styles?
It’s important to choose styles that reflect who you are, people can easily see through you if you are trying too hard.
10. Who is your favourite fashion icon?
LOL, it’s a long list of favourites, not just one person.
11. What is your dream collaboration?
Versace….Dreams do turn into reality.
12. What does a typical day look like for you?
Hectic….I can assure you that there is never a typical day in my life. I am lucky to experience a lot of variety and a jam-packed and exciting day almost every day—but it’s also not the easiest lifestyle.
13. What is your go to beauty routine?
None … I wipe my makeup off & that’s that, I have always been that girl.
14. What are some dreams of yours?
I would love to own a fashion house.
15. Any hidden talents?
I am a good communicator.
16. Where do you see yourself in 5 years’ time?
Living up the dream of owning a fashion house & working alongside both local & international designers.
17. What are the best things to do in your city?
I never get tired of sightseeing & locating good restaurants.
18. Are you part of any social communities in your city?
Yes I am.
4. What camera do you use to shoot? And do you have any favourite locations or backdrops?
Nikon d5200 and my iPhone. I don’t have a favourite location.
5. What are some apps you can’t live without?
Beauty Plus and Befunky.
6. Where do you get most of your inspiration?
Magazines, online, TV & my day to day routine where I get to meet some really cool individuals.
7. Describe your personal style
My personal style reflects my personality, which varies from classic, to street and rocker chic. It is multi-faceted, I can be super chic with heels one day and super street the next.
8. Favourite colour of the moment
9. What is your go to outfit/look?
Short, sneakers, white tee and a boyfriend jacket.